Tuesday 28 June 2011

My first rant

Since this is my first post on the blog, I am sure nobody is going to read it. But at the state of mind I am in, I hardly care. I created this blog in a fit of depression. I do have an inactive blog I used to post in before my real identity got out and hence I am totally going to be an anonymous blogger from now on. At least I will strive to. It's not as if I am a terrorist or an anti-social who is up to no good. It's just that anonymity gives you a kind of freedom to write about things that bother you, things that creep into your mind and doesn't let go, things that you don't want to talk about even with people who love you to death (the DH, in my case). Yes, I have started this blog to give a vent to my thoughts and feelings and how much good some people are at pissing me off.

I am wife to a very loving husband and I work from home (or I did, till 2 months back). I stay alone with my DH and the IL's are states away so there is hardly anything the matter on that front. I also have a father, a stepmother and a stepsister (a very loving sis at that) with whom I share a love-hate relationship. I will explain things later on but for now let's just say that what they don't do or say hurts me more sometimes than what they actually do or say.

Anyway, hope someone comes in and if you do, feel free to comment as I would love it if somebody said something to me NOW. Yes, I am desperate that way.

Guess this is the most depressing first post ever you have read on a blog, eh? That's me. 

2 comments:

  1. Well Yay! first commenter status goes to me: I have to say u sound interesting - i dont know abt depressing though :-)

    welcome - adding you to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are, the first commenter that is. Depressing is interesting I guess, hehe. But thanks for adding me onto your reader dear. :D

    ReplyDelete