Thursday 30 June 2011

I am writing again!

It feels good to be able to write again. I don't know what happened to me the last couple of months. I just felt too lazy to sit down on my computer and do some real work. Instead, I would just log in to Facebook and waste my time. FB is such a time-killer, isn't it? I also got bored watching Star World and Zee Cafe all day. I mean, the programs are way better than the Hindi serials on offer, but too much of it will get anyone bored.

It's the last day of June and it is also our anniversary month. Yay! We had a lovely anniversary in Shillong. We fought on our anniversary too! It's as if, if we don't fight we miss something! Its funny, our fights that is. We fight about totally inconsequential things. Actually, its me who fights. The DH just listens and tries to end the argument. So anyway, we had a small fight on our first anniversary too and that made matters good between us. By the way, fights lead to great sex, doesn't it? :P

I really wish there were some readers on my blog. :-( Guess I just have to continue blogging and the readers will follow. Fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment