Saturday 2 July 2011

So? I am the way I am.

Things about me:

  1. I get pissed off with a lot of people.
  2. I have little or no patience most of the time.
  3. I don't like to cook alone. Me and DH cook together. All the time.
  4. I get up late most days and the DH makes morning tea. And serves it with biscuits.
  5. On days my maid doesn't come, I don't do 'jhaaroo' or wipe floors. I just don't have the time or the motivation. I would rather write or read a book.
  6. I wear shorts and noodle strap tops at home. 
  7. I can't do small talk with my neighbors. 
  8. I don't let the neighbor's kid play on my laptop. I don't even let him touch it.
  9.  Me and DH fight most days about silly things at the top of our voices. And then we make up and go out for a walk holding hands.
Does any of these make me a bad person or wife? I think not.

2 comments:

  1. i say No...else i would be a bad person/wife too...and i will beat up any1 who says otherwise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I second the above comment here by DOJ !!! :)

    ReplyDelete