Wednesday 17 August 2011

Doing nothing.

There are days when nothing works the way you want to. Today is such a day. The DH is extremely disgruntled at his job. He hates it. He is overworked (came home at 10 pm yesterday) and totally stressed out. He is actively looking for a change in a new company but nothing seems to be working out. But I am sure it will, eventually.

And me? I have quite a bit of writing work to do but I am just not feeling like getting down and doing it. It's cloudy and the rain is pattering down lazily. I am sitting with my laptop on the bed with a cup of tea and Bisk Farm's 'Just Ginger' for company (the biscuit is quite good too!). Anyway, the very fact that I am writing a blog post is proof of the fact that I am not working. I know I should. I am sure I will write today. It's so difficult to work when it's so easy to just visit random blogs or log onto Facebook.

I really really wish I had a normal 9 to 5 job where someone would be breathing down my neck to get work done all the time! But circumstances are such that it's just not possible. Not at the moment. So I have to continue working from home for some time at least.

Let's hope it works.

To end on a fun note, here's something I found:




3 comments:

  1. Surprising....I'm in quite the contrary situation where I'd love to do something solitary. Enjoy the solitude while it lasts....the 9 to 5 world has it's trappings....5 becomes 9 pm, offices come with petty politics, the loudest voice gets heard, etc. If you're making ends meet by working within the comfort of your home, stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com , Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there talesofkia information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete